Thursday, September 22, 2005

Joke of the Day

The Joke of the Day is in comments.


Blogger Tom Carter said...

Three old men are talking about their aches, pains, and bodily dysfunctions.

The seventy-five year old man says, "I have this problem. I wake up every morning at seven, and it takes me twenty minutes to pee."

The eighty year old man says, "My case is worse. I get up at eight, and I sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour before I finally have a bowel movement."

Their ninety year old friend says, "At seven I pee like a horse, at eight I crap like a cow."

"So what's your problem?" asked the others.

"I don't wake up until nine."

12:32 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger Anastasia said... I'm appreciating my few grey hairs right now.


10:38 AM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous cheap essay papers said...

LOL)) anastasia got some lulz to share :D :D : well done

5:36 AM, February 06, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home